1. When the tire pressure is too low, what can happen when driving at a high speed?
A. Tire pressure will be unstable
B. Tire pressure will increase
C. Driving resistance will decrease
D. The tire will burst
2. If a motorized vehicle driver has caused a major accident in violation of the traffic regulations which has caused heavy loss to public or private property, the driver is subject to a prison term of less than 3 years or a criminal detention.
3. What is the meaning of this sign?
A. no passing for small vehicle
B. passing for small vehicle only
C. passing for motorized vehicle
D. no passing for small vehicle
4. What is the meaning of this sign?
A. no entering the intersection
B. no right turn
C. no changing lane
D. no U turn
5. During normal driving, the driver should do his/her best to run close to or on the central line so as not to allow oncoming vehicles any opportunity to occupy his own route.
6. How to do if there is a traffic jam in intersection?
A. borrow the opposite lane to pass
B. stop and wait outside the intersection
C. cut in the front vehicles to pass
D. enter the intersection and wait
7. A person whose driving license has been destroyed cannot drive a motorized vehicle.
8. How long is the period of probation of a motor vehicle driver who has applied for a driver license for the first time?
A. 18 months
B. 16 months
C. 12 months
D. 6 months
9. A person who has not obtained driving license drives a motorized vehicle, he will be held for legal liability.
10. What should the driver do when encountering a vehicle from the opposite direction on a road without a central line?
A. driving closly by the roadside
B. driving by the central of the road
C. reducing speed and driving by right side
D. run by using the lane for non-motorized vehicles
11. When a tire blowout on the road, the driver should control the direction of the vehicle and use emergency braking to bring the vehicle swiftly to a stop.
12. A driver should accelerate in advance to overtake then it is likely to meet with oncoming vehicles.
13. If a motorized vehicle driver allows his vehicle to be driven by a person whose driving license has been revoked, the traffic police will detain the driving license.
14. When a motorized vehicle makes a U turn, turns around or goes down a slope, the maximum speed should not exceed 40 kilometers per hour.
15. How to use lights at night while crossing each other on narrow road or bridge?
A. turn off all the lights
B. turn on the low beam lights
C. turn off the head lights
D. turn on high beam lights
16. Stopping temporarily on the road should not obstruct the passing of other vehicles and Pedestrians.
17. When a driver drives a motorized vehicle during the period of probation, the driver should paste or hang a uniform probation mark on the rear part of the vehicle.
18. When driving on a snowy day, drivers should follow the tracks on the road before them.
19. What is the meaning of this sign?
A. accident-prone section
B. construction section
C. reducing speed and going slowly section
D. jammed section
20. The cycle for recording the accumulated penalty points for violating road traffic safty regulations is ____________.
A. 12 months
B. 24 months
C. 3 months
D. 6 months
For consultation or purchase of English driving test questions for motorcycles, please add WeChat: jsyst2007